- Price20 $
- Stuff Reference (ID)1867
- ContactSwap or Rent
- Year Bought2020
- Year Made2020
- Swapped No
- Contract Rent
- LocationLouisiana / California
- Stuff Dimensions20x30 cm
- Stuff area200 $ Salvage Value
- MaterialLeather, Steel, Wood
- Previous Owners2
Learn/practice the 5R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Rot, Recycle.
Going zero waste is a great step towards combating/reversing climate change. Learning/Practicing the 5R’s of zero waste can efficiently/effectively help.
The 5R’s explained:
- Refuse – Avoid single use plastics and paper products by saying no thank you, opting for reusables.
- Reduce – Downsize what you purchase, opting to be more mindful of what you really need.
- Reuse – Always find a way to keep an item out of the landfill by keeping it in great condition, repairing or upcycling it when it breaks.
- Rot – Set up a compost system for your food scraps, or find a food scrap drop off center (like a farmers market, or community garden) near your house.
- Recycle – Properly recycle any plastic, paper, glass or metal that comes into your life you cannot refuse, reduce, or reuse by researching your state’s recycling laws.
Zero wasters do their best to follow these 5 R’s as closely as possible.
Visit the Green Shop© now for BRAND NEW Biodegradable, Recyclable, Solar Powered, Energy Saving, Green Energy and CO2 Reduction Products for SALE or SWAP