- Salvage Value13,000 $
- Stuff Reference (ID)003
- ContactSwap or Rent™
- Phone415 800 2812
- Year Bought2019
- Year Made2012
- Swapped Yes
- Contract Swap
- Stuff Dimensions20x30 cm
- MaterialBronze, Ceramic, Cloth, Leather, Non-Precious Metal, Stainless Steel, Steel, Wood
Reduce your carbon(CO2/carbon-monoxide) footprint, and help guarantee a sustainable/habitable earth for our future generations, by swapping or renting items, instead of buying and dumping.
Post stuffs that you want to Swap or Rent with other members, by registering for free!
Benefits of Swapping or Renting Items:
Swapping or Renting items do not only decrease our carbon footprint as it also;
- Contributes to the preservation of water quality, which in turn creates a huge positive impact on marine life, as we would have fewer items to dump.
The preservation of water quality also helps curb water supply problems for our population due to degradation caused by our dumps, which increasingly fills our rivers, seas, and oceans with toxic pollutants. Remember that what happens at sea doesn’t stay at sea, thus, when we dump our stuffs instead of swapping or renting, we invariably pollute the food we eat.
- Contributes to actively curbing deforestation. When we swap or rent items, we buy fewer items, and when we buy fewer items, fewer items are eventually produced, which in-turn saves materials that are used, where wood as a production material is heavily present in most of our items.
Deforestation is a serious threat to our planet earth. Forests provide vital protection from flooding, sandstorms; provides food, and also provides a substantive natural habitat for wildlife, which keeps the human ecosystem vibrant/alive.
Most importantly, forests are amongst our vital resources for offsetting some of our outrageous carbon emissions, where without the canopy provided by forests, we leave areas vulnerable to intense heat, further driving climate change.
However, every single year, we lose an area the size of Panama, which is fuelled mainly by human consumption associated with the buying and dumping of items on a continuous basis.
- Contributes to the conservation of energy. Most of the energy we use comes from non-renewable resources, eg Oil, and in the course of converting non-renewable resources into energy, we’re releasing all kinds of toxic gases directly into the atmosphere, driving climate change and creating a hazardous environment for all living beings.
By swapping or renting items, we can greatly reduce our energy usage and corresponding responsibility for fossil fuel usage and the generated emissions.
Swapping or Renting is truly an individual adopted earth-saving measure!
- Contributes greatly to the reduction of waste, as most of our stuffs are made using finite resources, with environmentally destructive practices, only to be used for a relatively short amount of time, before being tossed into landfills.
With most of our stuffs being non-recyclable, this poses a significant danger to our earth and determines the kind of planet our future generations would inherit from us.
Let’s all save our planet by swapping or renting our items, by using less, using better, reusing, recycling, and also earning passive income whenever we rent!
Visit the Green Shop© now for BRAND NEW Biodegradable, Recyclable, Solar Powered, Energy Saving, Green Energy and CO2 Reduction Products for SALE or SWAP