Features and Benefits:
- Dual-input digital thermometer for lab, QA, process calibration, food safety and HVAC
- Shows any combination of T1, T2, T1-T2, plus MIN, MAX, or AVG on the large backlit dual display
- Features fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C)
- Includes a relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG to provide a time reference for major events
- Provides a user-friendly front panel that is easy to set up and operate
The Fluke 52 II dual-input digital thermometer delivers fast response with laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C). You can use the 52 II to measure two contact temperature inputs simultaneously on motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, or E-type thermocouple temperature sensors. The user friendly-front panel and large, backlit display make it easy to view results from both inputs in multiple ways. And the sleep mode feature preserves battery life to give you a typical thousand hours of operation.
Warranty: 30 day warranty on material and workmanship