The animal repeller is effective at repelling mice and snake by emitting a sonic pulse which mice feel as a vibration transmitted through the ground. It emits out 2 seconds sonic wave every 30 seconds, then mice or snake then perceive a danger zone causing them to evacuate the area.
1 x Solar Mouse Repeller
● Allow the Animal Repeller to operate continuously for best results.
● Do not immerse repeller in water.
● Do not cover-up the PIR sensor.
● To clean the repeller, use a damp-soft cloth and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the repeller.
Assemble and Install:
1. Unpack the unit completely and confirm that all parts are present.
2. Connect the repeller head, pole sections, connecting part and ground stake.
3. Turn power switch to “ON” position.
4. The PIR repeller is designed to be left ON continuously. It uses 4″AA” size Ni-CD rechargeable batteries.
5. Once turned ON, the LED light and ultrasonic signal will activate for 15 seconds. Following this activation, the unit will move to stand-by
6. The unit is now ready for installation. The location should allow adequate sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. Be sure that the area needing protection is within the effective range of the repeller.
7. For best results, keep the repeller head roughly 9-10 inches above ground.
8. Take care not to stress or break the repeller when installing in hard ground. It is a good idea to prepare the ground for the ground stake to avoid damage to the unit.
9. When the PIR sensor detects motion, the LED light will flash for 3 seconds and the ultrasonic signal will run for 15 seconds. Following this, the repeller will return to stand-by mode.
Easy and safe to use, no poison, no chemical
Solar powered with rechargeable Ni-CD Battery
Not harm people, animals and pets
Effective within an area of 625 square meters