This 24-inch professional manual tile cutter is specially designed for cutting most types of ceramic tiles.
Dual solid rails and carriage system with bearing make the service life of the product longer and the cutting work more smoothly. Titanium plated tungsten carbide cutter wheel is durable and achieves smooth cutting with a flexible breaker that can handle the thickness of tiles from 0.2″ to 0.47″ (5 mm – 12 mm). The wide metal base antiskid rubber pads and movable support feet provide extra stability for cutting large tiles and the ergonomic handle also allows you to save effort. Note: When cutting do not cut back and forth to avoid uneven lines.
If your are looking for manual tile cutter don’t hesitate to buy one!
- High strength special solid slide rails for long term use
- Special bearing block cut parts for more accurate
- Titanium-plated tungsten carbide cutter wheel for smooth cutting
- Flexible breaker handles the thickness of tiles from 0.2″ to 0.47″(5 mm – 12 mm)
- Cuts porcelain and ceramic tile up to 24-inch (length) and 16-inch diagonally
- Ergonomic handle for added comfort and energy saving
- Non-slip rubber pads and movable support feet for extra stability
- Heavy duty iron frame not easy to turn over
- Dual solid tracks improve stability
- Removable scale with 0-60 degree rotation design for accurate cutting
- Four corners with plastic cover can be used to stabilize products (Two extra plastic covers for each set)
- No assembly required and easy to operate
- 7/8″ replaceable cutter wheel