HOOK²-7x 7″ GPS SplitShot Fishfinder w/Track Plotter Transom Mount SplitShot Transducer
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 7x SplitShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 7x features 2-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, Broadband coverage and DownScan Imaging™, plus a simple and accurate GPS plotter. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it’s that easy.
- 7-inch SolarMAX™ Screen – Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings – You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn’t get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad – Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- SplitShot 2-in-1 Sonar with Broadband sonar and DownScan Imaging™ – SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
- Built-in GPS Plotter – Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with a simple and accurate GPS Plotter.
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation – Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.(Comes with Both)
- Display: 7″ ()
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: 200 kHz, 455/800 kHz
- Operating Voltage: VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: SplitShot
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: ” / 236.4 mm
- Product Depth: ” / 83.3 mm
- Product Height: ” / 143.3 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)