Cool rooms up 600 square feet with the DeLonghi PAC N140E Pinguino Air to Air Portable Air Conditioner. Easy to install and operate, it delivers individualized comfort thanks to its cool, dehumidifying, and air circulation functions. Great for when you need supplemental cooling, or for areas like apartments where a window air conditioner isn’t an option, this portable AC is a perfect choice. Customers love its no drip technology that automatically recycles condensation within the unit.
– Customizable Comfort
The DeLonghi PAC N140E Pinguino and its 3 distinct operating modes place individualized comfort right in the palm of your hand. Use the touch control panel or included remote control to easily cycle between modes.
* Air Conditioning: Using the adjustable thermostat and 3-speed fan you can cool your space with up to 14,000 BTUs (ASHRAE)/7,500 BTUs (DOE Standard) of power. Just press the temperature controls to select your ideal temperature and choose the preferred fan speed.
* Automatic Operation: Auto mode automatically selects the best cooling speed based on your set temperature and the room’s ambient conditions.
* Moisture Removal: When your rooms start to feel damp and muggy, this operating mode is there to remove excess moisture from your indoor air.
* Fan: If it’s not quite hot enough to cool but you still want a steady circulation of air turn to fan-only mode.
– No-Drip Technology
The DeLonghi CN140E Portable AC is equipped with DeLonghi’s unique no drip technology. While the unit is cooling and dehumidifying, collected condensation is automatically evaporated through the exhaust hose. In most normal conditions you should never have to empty a water bucket.
– Additional Features
* Programmable Timer: Use the 24-hour timer to program the unit to turn on or off up to an entire day ahead of time.
* Washable Air Filter: Allows the air conditioner to run more efficiently by preventing dust and other particles from entering the unit.
* Remote Control: Use the full-featured remote control to change modes, set the timer, and select a fan speed up to 23 feet away from the receiver (on the front of the unit.
* Self-Diagnosis: A self-diagnostic maintenance system identifies malfunctions should they occur.
* Caster Wheels: Easy-roll casters and dual carrying handles to move it effortlessly from space to space.
* Frost Prevention: This DeLonghi portable AC is equipped with a frost protection device to prevent ice formation on its internal components.
* DeLonghi Pinguino CN140E Portable Air Conditioner
* Owner’s Manual
* Installation Materials
* Remote Control