This adjustable length necklace is made of tagua seed and Guandu rainforest seeds from Colombia. Wear it with dress attire or t-shirt and jeans.
Tagua is a seed from Central and South America. When dried it has the texture of Ivory, but it is a renewable, plant based material. Tagua has taken the place of using animal ivory and bone and helps sustain the natural eco system where it grows naturally.
- Made from natural rainforest seeds of Colombia
- The tagua “donut” is dyed black with natural, permanent dye
- Adjustable size: 22 to 36 inches
- Tie closure
- Contains no metal
- Matching earrings and bracelet sold separately
- Handmade by talented artisans of Colombia