Measurement: 20.87″ x 7.87″ x 7.87″
The 3-stage under-sink water filter system provides the chance for you to drink the purified and healthy water at an affordable price.
You will acquire a source of pure fresh and healthier water with it. The tap water is coarse-filtered by the water purifier. This complete 3-stage water filter system is made from high quality and materials and stainless steel to offer long-lasting and reliable performance. With super different capacity filters it can help you remove and absorb chemicals chlorine and odors.
Economical appearance design make this water filter beauty and durability don’t hesitate to buy it!
- High quality and long-lasting water filter system that applies the standard 10-inch filter
- Super different capacity filters to remove and absorb chemicals chlorine and odors
- Energy saving because the water purifier is physically filtered by pressure of the tap water
- convenient to replace efficient filter and low maintenance cost
- Coarse filter water purifier with low risk and low pressure operation but no tank
- Provide unlimited refreshing water and keep important minerals and higher alkalinity
- Economical appearance design beauty and durability
- 100% lead-free chrome faucet
- Easy clean and installation
- The working process of the three-stage filter is as follows:
- Stage 1: 10″ PP sediment filter – recommend replace every 3~6 months. This filter whose precision is about 5um that can remove the particles impurities colloid and other suspension whose diameter is more than 5 micron in water and absorb odor chlorine and outgrowth from the raw water
- Stage 2: 10″ Granular active carbon filter – recommend replace every 6~12 months. This filter mainly gets rid of unpleasant tastes odors cloudiness and colors from the raw water. Besides the chlorine and chemicals linked to cancer like pesticides insecticides Benzene will be removed
- Stage 3: 10″ Block active carbon filter – recommend replace every 6~12 months. The third filter can further remove the residual chlorine particles and odor