This 120 Gallon Black Plastic Compost Bin with 3 Composting Chambers is eco-friendly, natural, organic, and easy. Our unique aerobic process supports new waste material on shelves above the ground. Radiant heat absorbed by the black plastic top, and heat naturally generated by the decomposition process, draws air up through the ventilation holes under the compost material. Aeration is increased when compost material loosens as it spills from shelf to shelf. Oxygen is needed for microbes to break down organic waste efficiently so aerobic composting is faster!
- 120 Gallon Black Plastic Compost Bin with 3 Composting Chambers
- Vertical design takes up less space
- Frost resistant with large rotating lid
- Easy, no-tool assembly
- Large openings at the top and bottom for easy access
- Secure swiveling door at the top keeps animals out
- Capable of producing 10 gallons of compost every month
- 2-year warranty on workmanship and material quality
- Made in New Zealand
- 3mm thick plastic – 15% recycled – co-polymer
- 3-chamber design composts in stages
- 123 gallons = 16.4 cubic feet
- Patented continuous cycle composting
- Measures 30L x 30W x 47H inches
- 30L x 30W x 47H in.
- Weight: 36lbs.